Learn more about XATA, a Fair Liquidity Provisioning protocol to minimize MEV.
Since 2020, MEV has extracted over USD$730 million from users, and the upper boundaries of the figure is only expected to increase with the incredible velocity of DeFi.
XATA is a Fair Liquidity Provisioning protocol that minimizes Maximal Extractable Value (MEV). Incubated by Automata Network’s ecosystem, XATA provides multi-chain support for anti-front-running across various blockchains such as Polygon Network and Binance Smart Chain.
Leveraging Automata Network's Conveyor, XATA does not require any miner bribe nor modification to address MEV.
Powered by Conveyor, XATA creates an unbiased, front-running-free zone with ordered privacy. Private transactions are arranged in an unalterable order:
- Ordered privacy - Transaction ordering is not revealed unless it is determined and unalterable. No one, including hosting nodes, will know the ordering before it is decided.
- Gasless Transactions - Users can pay gas fee directly in the tokens to be swapped. Native tokens are no longer required when users are swapping tokens frequently.
- Chain Agnostic - XATA provides anti-front-running across multiple chains, including Polygon Network and Binance Smart Chain, with further support planned in the near future.
- No 3rd party involvement - As a stand-alone protocol, XATA does not require any additional miner bribe nor any prior modification on miners' part to work.
- XATA arranges transactions in a determined, unbiased order. Users are able to view the amount of tokens saved from front-running, a direct and tangible effect of MEV protection.
- It is impossible for malicious actors to inject new transactions into XATA's output due to signature mismatch.
- It is also not possible to delete ordered transactions either, as transactions are broadcasted throughout the network.
XATA is the very first liquidity provisioning protocol protected by Automata Network's Conveyor, which eliminates potential leakages from bots and miners. We envision users to benefit from and contribute to fair trading flow with XATA, while DEXes share users and volume in a constructive manner to push the boundary for DeFi.
To understand how XATA works in practice, check out this 2 minute video overview: